Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Who's Tuesday is Tuesday?

I'm not 100% on how back dating posts works (I will look into it at some point) so the reason you have 2 not actual post here (for just a little while I promise) is that if you all stop mobbing Grace long enough for her to vlog this week (maybe use that in your vlog? idk) and she decides to blog about the vlog I might still be al mare (at the sea) and not have put up the blog about my vlog... yes for some reason at the moment I'm quite a fan of the 'blog about the vlog'/'blog about my vlog' 'my day in your time' 'after midnight in your time but your day in my time'. I'm sorry, I know it's confusing (especially if you are tired, stressed or not at full mental capacity), I'm hoping its just a phase similar to in year 7 or 8 where I said 'like' all, like, the time, like.

No comments:

Post a Comment